Category: Admin / General
Excellent developmental opportunity! PGNAETA is advertising a 6-month term position as a Project/Events assistant, an exciting opportunity to work with a team developing and delivering training products. The successful applicant will be responsible to assist the AGTC team with inventory, bookings, accounts receivable, maintaining calendar of events, client file maintenance event coordination and administrative assistance. The position is open to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- One-two’ years experience in similar fields and/or organizing successful events
- Experienced with Indigenous cultures and traditions
- Certification or combined experience in Office Procedures, or Business Administration, or Project Management.
- Must be willing to train in full cycle project delivery, evaluation, Accounts Payable/Receivable.
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Extensive working knowledge of Indigenous communities in northern BC.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Personal motivation toward research for Quality Control
- Ability to adapt to a constant flow of activity, a diverse and demanding environment,
- Demonstrate abilities to work within tight timelines.
- Excellent communication (report writing, facilitation, public speaking, and active listening skills).
- Strong technical aptitude and knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint, 40 WPM.
- Office setting 8:30 to 4:30, working extra hours in order to meet project demands, as necessary
- Must work well as part of a collaborative delivery team.
- Minimal travel will be required
Resume must be accompanied by:
- Two letters of reference from employers describing exemplary work ethics / excellent attitude.
- Demonstration of Valid BC class 5 drivers licence and clean drivers abstract
- Willing to submit to a Criminal Record search.
Fax or e-mail cover letter/ resume marked *Attention Draiciee Wilson* AGTC Resource/Events Coordinator email@example.com
DEADLINE DATE: Wednesday October 17th, 2018 noon
Note: only complete packages will be accepted for screening! Only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted