Category: Admin / General
CKPG TV, 99.3 The Drive & 101.3 The River Divisions of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group has an immediate opening for a full time Maintenance Technician in Prince George.
This is a unique opening and well suited for a person looking for a challenging fast paced work environment. The successful applicant must be able to communicate effectively, have a positive attitude with a commitment to excellence. Work schedules include working in an unsupervised capacity and possible shifted hours to accommodate work schedules.
• Post-secondary education in Electronics, Information Technology from a recognized education institution. Strong IT knowledge is mandatory.
• Full knowledge of Electronics, Schematics, Electrical circuits, RF transmitters, radio & Television studio equipment.
• Full knowledge of Managed Networks, Automation servers, Non Linear Editing systems with good technical trouble shooting skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure, react quickly and accurately to deadlines.
• Willing and physically able to travel to mountain top sites by 4X4 or snowmobile, to perform site repairs on radio & television repeater equipment. Northern British Columbia offers a wide variety of activities for anyone who loves the great outdoors. Prince George is a city of about 80,000. It features all of the modern conveniences of a big city, without the big city inconveniences. For more information, visit: http://moveupprincegeorge.ca Please forward your resume, supporting materials and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID Form by 4:00pm Friday, May 12, 2017 to: James Belton Regional Director of Information Technology/ Engineering Kamloops / Prince George Jim Pattison Broadcast Group LP T: 250.372.3322 cell: 250-319-5449 email@example.com ** Our New Applicant Self ID form is available for download at www.jpbroadcast.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential. ***
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.