Category: Admin / General
Relationship Manager, Agriculture-1800012735
• Applies relationship selling & relationship management principles & techniques, counsels customers relative to their commercial & personal financial needs & goals, satisfying those needs.
• Provides relationship management for portfolio of commercial customers & individuals connected commercial accounts.
• Responsible for quality of: the opportunity, information, analysis, credit decision & profitability.
• Responsible for aggressive, focused profitable sales of both credit/non-credit products to customers and prospects in the mid-market place including self-development of an extensive network of referral sources through effective strategy of community involvement.
• Develops & expands profitable mid-market client relationships (borrowings > $5MM).
Qualifications • Commercial and personal discretionary/approval lending limits • Expert level knowledge of MM market commercial credit/non-credit products, negotiation skills, self-motivator, and manager. Strong written & oral communication skills, and high level of technology literacy • Proficient level knowledge of: personal and commercial credit/non-credit products & services. • Desirable: willingness to enroll in external courses and pursue continuous learning.
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank. As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com. To submit your application for this job, please go to: https://bmo.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=1800012735&lang=en_GB BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.