- High school Upgrading: Math, English, Biology Strategies for Success
- Introduction to Natural Resources
- Aboriginal People and the Land
- Field Surveys 1
- Members of: Burns Lake Band, Cheslatta Carrier Nation, Kwadacha Nation, Lake Babine Nation, Lheidli T'enneh Band, McLeod Lake Indian Band, Nadleh Whut'en Band, Nak'azdli Whut'en, Nee-Tahi-Buhn Band, Saik'uz First Nation, Skin Tyee Nation, Stellat'en First Nation, Takla Lake First Nation, Tl'azt'en Nation, Tsay Keh Dene, Wet'suwet'en First Nation, Yekooche First Nation.
- You enjoy: working in teams, working in the bush, doing some math
- Physically fit and able to endure the rigours of full time fieldwork.
Training Dates: October 30, 2017 to March 31, 2018
Cost: Course fees & textbooks are covered by PGNAETA.
To Apply: Obtain an application form PGNAETA OR the Training & Employment Coordinator in your community.
Find out more about jobs & training in Enviro. Tech: 11:30 am Oct. 12 PGNAETA 198 Kingston St., Prince George Register: 250.561.1199
Find out more about jobs & training in Enviro. Tech: 11:30 am Oct. 13 Kwah Hall, Nak’azdli Whut’en Fort St. James Register: 250.561.1199
For more information please contact Alex Ostapiuk by Email:
Phone: 250.561.1199 1.800.510.0515