SPECIAL COMMITTEES AND TASK FORCES
- Trades/Industry Committee: Responsible to oversee the implementation of the Trades agenda.
- Aboriginal Employment Gateway Network: Responsible to bring the First Nations and Urban Aboriginal practitioners together
- Centers for Excellence in First Nations task force: Responsible to develop a business plan for establishing Essential Skills centers in First Nations
- Youthlinks Steering Committee: Responsible for providing direction in the development of a program designed to strengthen the capacity for youth to succeed.
- Water treatment plant capacity building task force: Responsible to action an implementation plan for training in the communities.